Pogoseat just launched a new iteration of its upgrade app and it’s looking HOT! The new app includes all the same functionality as its predecessor but with an entire new design and user experience to make the upgrade process quicker and easier for fans and patrons.
So what’s new on the new app?
Glad you asked, let us break it down for you:
1) No more screen scrolling – rather than scroll screen-to-screen to get to next steps, the upgrade search process is all done from one screen. A scroll-up menu allows users to enter their barcodes and then, once they select their seats, the purchase screen scrolls up to allow them to complete their purchase.
2) New look and feel – a little design love has given the app a sleek new look Users will find their optical taste buds bursting with delight when they go through the interface for the first time.
3) Seat view images – now, when a user selects a pin on a venue map, a photographed image of what a view from that section will populate, giving the users a preview of what their experiences might look like from their new seats.
4) Map clusters – using touch technology, fans will now be able to zoom in and out of the map by pinching and expanding their fingers on their mobile screens. Additionally, groups of available upgrades will be clustered and when fans click the clusters, the maps will zoom in and the clusters will break into pins located in various sections.
5) Guest checkout – sick and tired of spending the extra 10 seconds to sign into / or sign up for an account? We feel ya’! So to expedite the upgrade process even further, users can now bypass the login feature and check out to upgrade faster than Speedy Gonzalez, possibly even Wiley Coyote.
Now that you mention it, yes. There are many more bells and whistles added to the app to make the experience more enjoyable, but you will just have to test it out yourself to see what they are.
Additionally, we will be releasing various updates to the app over the next few months; introducing awesome new features such as the ability for fans to purchase unique in-game experiences. Stay tuned for more details on what’s to come!